Our candles are hand poured in small batches here in Tottenham, ON.
Meet Bark // with notes of peppermint, sweet and minty.
Meet Mulberry // with notes of evergreen, light musk and mistletoe.
- Imported from Mexico and made up of mango wood.
- Dimensions: 6 x 12 x 2
- 100% pure soy wax with 100% pure cotton wicking.
- Dried flowers/ potpourri sold separate.
Each hand carved bowl is unique. Dimensions will vary. Some may have Knicks, knife marks, knots, minor cracks or scratches. These are not defects but a natural part of the wood bowl. When burning your candle the oils will soften the wood - as the bowls are not coated. We try our very best to ensure that they’re no leaks. However if one does occur, you can use wood filler to seal the opening. All wicks must to be lit and burn for no more than 4hrs. Your first burn should melt across the entire top. We recommend a candle snuffer and wick trimmer - so not to damage furniture.
NOTE: Soy wax cleans up with warm water and soap. Bowls can be re-used and re-purposed.
- A candle has its own muscle memory. Meaning its first burn is most important. For as long as each vessel has reached a full melting pool - usually between 3 to 4hrs, it is going to burn in the same pattern every time to avoid tunnelling.
- With every consecutive burn, keep wick trimmed to about 1/4” inch to prevent candle from smoking.
- It is recommended not burning your candle for longer than four to six hours at a time, to avoid overheating.
- Always keep a lit candle within your sight. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children or anything that may catch on fire.
- Once the wax has reached its final days make sure to leave about an inch of wax remaining. By not doing so it can cause heat damage to surfaces and cause the vessel to crack.
You’ve invested a lot into your items, and deserve to enjoy them for a long time. We’ll help you care for them.
Le Blanc Linen wash is one of many detergents that is an exceptional cleanser designed for the laundering of luxury and everyday wash.
Especially formulated to protect fibres while preserving the original beauty of fine textiles and apparel.
Le Blanc may be used on washable, colourfast and organic linens as well as all cottons, synthetics and blends. Safely launder antique linens, household bedding, table linens, lace, quilts and more.
Thats luxury laundry!