Fill your home with the fresh scent of rose petals, lavender, calendula, camomile cornflower and hibiscus.
Our potpourri can also be used in handmade soap, infusion for the skin as in the bath tub or stove top simmer and sachet.
Most of our botanical blends have been carefully sourced and are also hand mixed in every batch, to insure the highest quality. Depending on the season our batches of potpourri may vary in smell and in flower.
Dried natural flowers and herbs are fragile. So it is quite normal that part of the contents of your sachet is broken.
Product weight is 25g.
- A candle has its own muscle memory. Meaning its first burn is most important. For as long as each vessel has reached a full melting pool - usually between 3 to 4hrs, it is going to burn in the same pattern every time to avoid tunnelling.
- With every consecutive burn, keep wick trimmed to about 1/4” inch to prevent candle from smoking.
- It is recommended not burning your candle for longer than four to six hours at a time, to avoid overheating.
- Always keep a lit candle within your sight. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children or anything that may catch on fire.
- Once the wax has reached its final days make sure to leave about an inch of wax remaining. By not doing so it can cause heat damage to surfaces and cause the vessel to crack.
You’ve invested a lot into your items, and deserve to enjoy them for a long time. We’ll help you care for them.
Le Blanc Linen wash is one of many detergents that is an exceptional cleanser designed for the laundering of luxury and everyday wash.
Especially formulated to protect fibres while preserving the original beauty of fine textiles and apparel.
Le Blanc may be used on washable, colourfast and organic linens as well as all cottons, synthetics and blends. Safely launder antique linens, household bedding, table linens, lace, quilts and more.
Thats luxury laundry!