Each little clam here, knows how to jam here. Each little snail here, knows how to wail here. Thats why it's hotter, under the water. Yeah we in luck here, down in the muck here. Where you will find me, a jar full of pebbles is Under the sea..!
Friends, sun, sand and sea shells...just take a look, I'm off the hook!
Pebbles bath salt crafted with:
Epsom Salt - Perfect for soothing sore muscles.
Solar Sea salt - Softens the skin.
Pink Himalayan Salt - Relaxes the mind, nourishes the skin and cleanses negativity from the aura.
Breton French Grey Sea Salt - Harvested in the Guerande region of France and is used for its aromatherapeutic uses.
Enriched with a delicious scent of fresh lavender.
- A candle has its own muscle memory. Meaning its first burn is most important. For as long as each vessel has reached a full melting pool - usually between 3 to 4hrs, it is going to burn in the same pattern every time to avoid tunnelling.
- With every consecutive burn, keep wick trimmed to about 1/4” inch to prevent candle from smoking.
- It is recommended not burning your candle for longer than four to six hours at a time, to avoid overheating.
- Always keep a lit candle within your sight. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children or anything that may catch on fire.
- Once the wax has reached its final days make sure to leave about an inch of wax remaining. By not doing so it can cause heat damage to surfaces and cause the vessel to crack.
You’ve invested a lot into your items, and deserve to enjoy them for a long time. We’ll help you care for them.
Le Blanc Linen wash is one of many detergents that is an exceptional cleanser designed for the laundering of luxury and everyday wash.
Especially formulated to protect fibres while preserving the original beauty of fine textiles and apparel.
Le Blanc may be used on washable, colourfast and organic linens as well as all cottons, synthetics and blends. Safely launder antique linens, household bedding, table linens, lace, quilts and more.
Thats luxury laundry!