Why Turkish Throws?
- Absorbs water fast and absorbs quickly.
- Takes up less space.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Takes less energy to launder.
Whats so special?
- Made from 100% natural cotton.
- Hand loomed.
- Machine wash and hang to dry.
- Made in Turkey.
Dimensions: 180cm x 240cm
- Available in several colour ways.
Direction for use.
- Turkish throws become softer and more absorbent after 3 washes.
- Machine wash up to 30 degrees.
- Don't use bleach.
- A candle has its own muscle memory. Meaning its first burn is most important. For as long as each vessel has reached a full melting pool - usually between 3 to 4hrs, it is going to burn in the same pattern every time to avoid tunnelling.
- With every consecutive burn, keep wick trimmed to about 1/4” inch to prevent candle from smoking.
- It is recommended not burning your candle for longer than four to six hours at a time, to avoid overheating.
- Always keep a lit candle within your sight. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children or anything that may catch on fire.
- Once the wax has reached its final days make sure to leave about an inch of wax remaining. By not doing so it can cause heat damage to surfaces and cause the vessel to crack.
You’ve invested a lot into your items, and deserve to enjoy them for a long time. We’ll help you care for them.
Le Blanc Linen wash is one of many detergents that is an exceptional cleanser designed for the laundering of luxury and everyday wash.
Especially formulated to protect fibres while preserving the original beauty of fine textiles and apparel.
Le Blanc may be used on washable, colourfast and organic linens as well as all cottons, synthetics and blends. Safely launder antique linens, household bedding, table linens, lace, quilts and more.
Thats luxury laundry!